The Global 100 2017: world's largest law firms see profits plateau as growth continues to slow
A full run-down of the world's 100 largest law firms by revenue, PEP and lawyer headcount
Ever since global economies began their tentative recovery from the financial crisis, the legal industry has debated what form the market might take once things finally settle.
The good news is that the so-called ‘new normal’ is probably already here. The bad news is that it’s characterised by a stifling mixture of flattening growth, widespread uncertainty, intense competition and severe pricing pressure from clients.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now