Linklaters bolsters US disputes practice with hire of WilmerHale white collar partner
White collar and investigations partner joins magic circle firm's Washington DC base
Linklaters has strengthened its US white-collar and investigations practice with the hire of Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr partner Doug Davison in Washington DC.
Prior to joining WilmerHale in 2001, Davison held various roles at the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), including acting as counsel to the SEC chairman and serving as branch chief of the SEC’s division of enforcement.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now