Dentons posts 9% PEP drop for UK arm as revenues inch up
The firm's profit per equity partner has fallen to £481,000 at its UK, Middle East and African partnership
The fall takes PEP for the 161-partner UK business’s last financial year down to £481,000 from £530,000 in 2015-16, when it rose by 6% from the previous year.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now