The Am Law 100 2017: warning signs for the UK market as America's biggest get bigger
Latham and Kirkland have outpaced the vereins to take the top two spots in this year's Am Law 100 - but what lessons can UK firms learn from the rankings?
For the many UK law firms to have seen star partners drift towards the dollar signs of US rivals such as Latham & Watkins and Kirkland & Ellis in recent years, this year’s Am Law 100 rankings - which show the pair in the top spots by revenue – will make for uncomfortable reading.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now