Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

Because of flooding during March, the Insurance Commissioner has issued a bulletin that authorizes temporary assistance from nonresident unlicensed adjusters working with Write Your Own companies and NFIP Direct due to the severe flooding experienced in the state. Nonresident adjusters can work in the state without a Hawaii license for up to 30 days from the registration date as long as they provide the commissioner with:

A certified copy of the adjuster’s current license from a state with substantially similar licensing requirements

This premium content is locked for
Insurance Coverage Law Center subscribers only.

Start a free trial to enjoy unlimited access to the single source of objective legal analysis, practical insights, and news for the insurance industry.

  • Access the most current expert analysis and daily developments across jurisdictions
  • Solve complex research issues with expert tools and intelligence
  • Tap into insurance coverage expert guidance

Already have an account?
For enterprise-wide or corporate access, please contact our Sales Department at 1-800-543-0874 or email [email protected].


Copyright © 2021 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.