Vermont Couple Used a Cigarette and Fuel to Burn Home
A Vermont couple has been charged with first-degree arson, conspiracy, and insurance fraud.
A Vermont couple face arson charges after a fire destroyed their house last year. No one was injured in the fire, but the house was a total loss. Officials originally thought the fire was started accidentally when a cigarette fell on paper towels that were being used to clean up a fuel oil spill.
This premium content is locked for
Insurance Coverage Law Center subscribers only.
Start a free trial to enjoy unlimited access to the single source of objective legal analysis, practical insights, and news for the insurance industry.
- Access the most current expert analysis and daily developments across jurisdictions
- Solve complex research issues with expert tools and intelligence
- Tap into insurance coverage expert guidance
Copyright © 2020 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.