Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

We have several owned, but rented out condominium units insured with a BP 00 03 07 02. Each unit needs $100,000 in interior structure coverage to cover finished walls, flooring, additions, and alterations due to an all-in master policy with a $100,000 water loss deductible.

If there is a water claim within the owner’s unit under the BP 00 03 07 02 policy, would the BP 17 03 07 02, Condominium Commercial Unit-Owners Optional Coverages endorsement, cover the loss?

This premium content is locked for
Insurance Coverage Law Center subscribers only.

Start a free trial to enjoy unlimited access to the single source of objective legal analysis, practical insights, and news for the insurance industry.

  • Access the most current expert analysis and daily developments across jurisdictions
  • Solve complex research issues with expert tools and intelligence
  • Tap into insurance coverage expert guidance

Already have an account?
For enterprise-wide or corporate access, please contact our Sales Department at 1-800-543-0874 or email [email protected].

ICLC Staff Writer


Copyright © 2021 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.