Gene Farmer A.I.A., NCARB, LEED-AP BD+C Architecture & Construction Consulting, Gene Farmer and Associates
Architectrre and Construction Consulting , 7512 Dr. Phillips Boulevard / Suite 50-805 Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 751-2620 - Cell: (305) 342-3042 - Fax: (407) 751-2619
Primary Area of Expertise
Expert Witness Profile
Mr. Farmer, President of Gene Farmer and Associates, has over thirty years in private practice, with expertise in both Florida and International Building Codes, as well as Americans with Disability Act and the Florida Accessibility Code. He received an OSHA 50 Certification and currently holds an OSHA 30 Hour Certification. Mr. Farmer is a Professor Emeritus in the Moss School of Construction in the College of Engineering and Computing at Florida International University. He has taught architecture, construction and construction management at the university level for over thirty-five years. He has been involved as an expert in over 190 construction related cases.
Education & Licenses
Bachelor of Architecture, Cum Laude, University of Florida, Gainesville, June 1973.
Master of Architecture, University of Illinois, Urbana-Campaign, August 1974.
* Florida State Board of Architecture License # 7565
* National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (N.C.A.R.B.) Council Certificate #26584
* Florida Certified Building Inspector #BN 6652
* International Code Council ICC Commercial Building Inspector # 8344445
* Florida Certified Building Plans Examiner #PX 3614
* International Code Council ICC Building Plans Examiner #8218990
* LEED Accredited Professional LEED-AP BD+C GBCI# 10415080
* Occupational Safety and Health Administration 30 Hour Certification (OSHA 30)
* Certified Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA 500) Instructor (past)
* USF / OSHA Certificate in Fall Protection #9057
* USF / OSHA Certificate in Scaffolds #9055
* USF / OSHA Certificate in Excavations #9053