Legal Chatbots May Take Time But ‘Are Worth the Effort’
As part of the Legalweek 2020 Q&A series, Legaltech News speaks with GSK e-discovery lead Francine French for the how and why her legal department has developed chatbots.
Have you ever interfaced with a “virtual assistant”? Chances are, it’s not a person at all. Chatbots have become ubiquitous in business over the last decade, aiding in everything from online shopping to banking, and legal is no exception. Forward-thinking corporate legal departments and law firms are looking to find new ways to integrate chatbots into daily work to take pressure off of attorneys and paralegals—but getting them up and running efficiently isn’t an easy task.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now