The Daily Report has identified 20 lawyers for its annual “On the Rise” list of attorneys under the age of 40 who are expected to go far in the field.
Along with a host of other honorees, they will be recognized at the Daily Report’s June 28 Professional Excellence dinner event.
To qualify for “On the Rise,” lawyers had to be born after June 1, 1978.
The honorees and their workplaces are:
- Adam Abbate, Fulton County District Attorney’s Office
- Katie Barton, Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton
- Meaghan Boyd, Alston & Bird
- Geoffrey Drake, King & Spalding
- Jake Evans, Thompson Hine
- Elizabeth Fite, DeKalb County Law Department
- Craig Friedman, Jones Day
- Evan Holden, Greenberg Traurig
- Bethaney Embry Jones, The Embry Law Firm
- Nicole Leet, Gray, Rust, St. Amand, Moffett & Brieske
- Mark Loudon-Brown, Southern Center for Human Rights
- Shane O’Neill, Weinberg, Wheeler, Hudgins, Gunn & Dial
- Amanda Clark Palmer, Garland Samuel & Loeb
- Alyson Pirio, GSMA
- Michelli Rivera, Fisher Phillips
- David Sarif, Naggiar & Sarif
- Jacqueline Tio, Fish & Richardson
- Darren Tobin, Butler Tobin
- Lauren Villnow, Georgia Department of Law
- Jeff Zachman, Dentons
The Georgia Legal Awards dinner will be held in Midtown at the Georgian Terrace on June 28. Contact Andre Sutton at email@example.com or 757-721-9020 for more information.