Title: Partner Firm: Brinkley Morgan
Objectively, what key moments or accomplishments have defined your career?
- When the courts accept and proceed with my recommendations as a Guardian ad litem in a high-conflict family matter, I feel that I have helped a child out of a conflict and given that child and family an opportunity to preserve relationship and be healthier. Those same skills are used in all my family cases.
- Becoming board certified and then a member of the AAML.
- Being chosen to head an ad hoc committee for the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar to create a training program for family law Guardian ad litems and accomplishing that goal.
- Creating my own company, Speaking for Kids, to provide the training.
- Being a regional managing partner of the Florida offices of Hodgson Russ when I was only 42 years old.
- Joining Brinkley Morgan and helping the firm expand its offices and reputation in Palm Beach County.
- Being chosen to co-chair annual state conferences for the Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals for two years and being chosen to co-chair annual state conferences for the Florida Chapter of the Association of Family Conciliation Courts for a two-year stint.
This content has been archived. It is available through our partners, LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law.
To view this content, please continue to their sites.
LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law are third party online distributors of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications. LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law customers are able to access and use ALM's content, including content from the National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, Legaltech News, The New York Law Journal, and Corporate Counsel, as well as other sources of legal information.
For questions call 1-877-256-2472 or contact us at [email protected]