1. Metropica Aerial: Here is an aerial rending of how the finished Metropica project will look.
2. Restaurants and retail: The 20-acre retail portion of Metropica will include retailers Anthropologie, Brazilian steakhouse Fogo de Chao and craft beer and classic American food restaurant City Works Eatery & Pour House.
3. Metropica Retail: The $1.5 billion Metropica is being built northwest of Sunrise Boulevard and 136th Avenue.
4. iPic Theaters: An iPic theater is one of the tenants signing for the retail segment of Metropica.
5. Central Park: Eight luxury condominium towers will surround a public park named Central Park.
The Metropica project will bring 4 million square feet of homes, offices and stores to 65 suburban acres in Sunrise.
The development team made strides in recent weeks by topping off the first residential tower and signing Urban Outfitters to open once the retail segment launches.
The full development west of the Sawgrass Mills outlet mall is due to be finished in 2024.