Mobile App Infringement: When Platform Notices Fail
Date: Thursday, December 3, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET |11 a.m. PT
Earn: 1.0 CLE Credit in NY, NJ, CA, and IL
The Covid 19 pandemic has radically accelerated smartphone usage, driving consumers and business users to spend more time on mobile apps. With more usage, mobile apps have become a major focus for malicious actors who target brands, their apps, and customers.
Stopping this abuse requires an in-depth knowledge of the types of infringement, the enforcement options available for mobile apps, a keen understanding of how to escalate enforcement when necessary, and the flexibility to pivot in response to new challenges.
Join this webcast to explore what to do with the thorniest of cases when store complaints aren’t the right choice for enforcement. Attendees will learn:
- How to design and execute escalated enforcement strategies.
- When to escalate enforcement measures to outside counsel.
- The outcomes to expect from your efforts.
REGISTER NOW! (Not able to attend? STILL REGISTER you will receive an email with how to access the recording of the event)
David Caplan | Partner | Kilpatrick Townsend
Frederick Felman | CMO | Appdetex
Continuing Education Credits:
CLE credit is approved for this event.
- 1.0 CLE Credit will be earned by ALL LIVE ATTENDEES who viewed this event for 50+ minutes.
- You must attend live.
- You must view the event for 50+ minutes.
- You cannot watch the program in a group if you wish to earn CLE credits.
- If you do choose to watch the event in a group, ensure that you are also logged in on your own personal device, under your log-in credentials, as we will need proof of your attendance. (Though it is highly recommended that you view the event from your own personal device).
- We have applied for CLE credit in the jurisdictions of NY, NJ, IL, and CA.
- If you are in NY or NJ, you will need to retain the CLE code which will be announced during the live webcast.
- If you are not in one of the listed jurisdictions, you may reach out to [email protected] after the live event for a certificate of attendance that you can submit to your CLE board.
- CLE certificates will not be available until 5 business days after the live event at which time you will receive an email letting you know that your CLE certificate is available to be downloaded.