As our Women, Influence & Power in Law Conference is right around the corner, there are two very important updates you need to know.
First, we are going virtual! We are planning a multi-day virtual program that will deliver the superior information and networking experience you have come to expect from our event. The virtual event will feature:
- Complimentary registration for in-house counsel
- Live keynote presentations and interactive panel sessions
- Exclusive access to our acclaimed speaking faculty via group and one-to-one video discussions
- Dedicated video networking time with our exhibitors, sponsors and fellow attendees
- Access to a library of pre-recorded content
This content has been archived. It is available through our partners, LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law.
To view this content, please continue to their sites.
Not a Lexis Subscriber?
Not a Bloomberg Law Subscriber?
LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law are third party online distributors of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications. LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law customers are able to access and use ALM's content, including content from the National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, Legaltech News, The New York Law Journal, and Corporate Counsel, as well as other sources of legal information.
For questions call 1-877-256-2472 or contact us at [email protected]