Implications of Not Centralizing Your Corporate Record
If you have previously registered for this event, please click here, and log-in using the email you registered with to access the on-demand event.
Growth and expansion is a natural progression and goal of many companies, in order to keep up with the competition and demand. However, some companies don’t have the resources to keep up with digital transformation. Many issues and errors can arise when companies outgrow their current processes and don’t prepare for risks, or unforeseen crisis’ such as COVID-19.
Learn from some of the largest companies in the world about how they centralized their corporate record, and how they manage growth. Learn how to maintain and analyze your entity data and documents, helping to ensure compliance and mitigate risk enterprise-wide. By centralizing the corporate record, your organization can streamline the maintenance of your entity and subsidiary information.
In this webcast, you will learn:
- The four implications of not centralizing your corporate record
- What “spreadsheet risk” is and why it’s an issue
- How to ensure business continuity with the transition to working from home
- Recent stories of where organizations have got it wrong and the implications
- How the biggest companies in the world have gained a competitive edge through a single source of truth
REGISTER NOW! (Not able to attend? STILL REGISTER you will receive an email with how to access the recording of the event)
|Terry Falk, Esq.| Senior Governance Advisor| Diligent Entities
|Neil Barlow| Global Sales Director| Diligent Entities