For the third time in a row, companies are reporting a modest increase in their total legal spending, but at a slower rate than in years past, according to HBR Consulting’s 2014 law department survey.

The survey found that total legal spending increased 2 percent worldwide in the two-year period from 2012 to 2013. That compared with a 3 percent increase in total legal spending cited in HBR’s 2013 survey, which covered data from 2011 to 2012, and a 5 percent increase in its 2012 survey, which covered 2010 to 2011.

This content has been archived. It is available through our partners, LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law.

To view this content, please continue to their sites.

Not a Lexis Advance® Subscriber?
Subscribe Now

Not a Bloomberg Law Subscriber?
Subscribe Now

Why am I seeing this?

LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law are third party online distributors of the broad collection of current and archived versions of ALM's legal news publications. LexisNexis® and Bloomberg Law customers are able to access and use ALM's content, including content from the National Law Journal, The American Lawyer, Legaltech News, The New York Law Journal, and Corporate Counsel, as well as other sources of legal information.

For questions call 1-877-256-2472 or contact us at [email protected]