X

Thank you for sharing!

Your article was successfully shared with the contacts you provided.

The parents of a 2-year-old New Hampshire girl have filed a lawsuit accusing a landlord and property manager of failing to protect their daughter from lead poisoning.

Mohamed Mohamed and Maryan Muse came to New Hampshire as refugees from Somalia two years ago. In February, tests showed an elevated level of lead in their daughter Arbay’s blood, and by August, her lead level was so high she nearly died, according to the family’s lawyer.

Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.

Benefits of a Digital Membership:

  • Free access to 1 article* every 30 days
  • Access to the entire ALM network of websites
  • Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
  • Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
  • Search by a wide range of topics

*May exclude premium content
Already have an account?

 
Reprints & Licensing
Mentioned in a Law.com story?

License our industry-leading legal content to extend your thought leadership and build your brand.

 

ALM Legal Publication Newsletters

Sign Up Today and Never Miss Another Story.

As part of your digital membership, you can sign up for an unlimited number of a wide range of complimentary newsletters. Visit your My Account page to make your selections. Get the timely legal news and critical analysis you cannot afford to miss. Tailored just for you. In your inbox. Every day.

Copyright © 2021 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.