Salans to Open Office in Brussels With Mayer Brown Hires
Salans is opening in Brussels with the hire of a seven-lawyer antitrust team from Mayer Brown. The new location is Salans' 22nd office worldwide and will be headed by partner Edward Borovikov. Trade lawyer Borovikov is joined by fellow Mayer Brown lawyers Rudi Leleu, who joins as director of international trade and Bogdan Evtimov and Charles De Jager, who are joining as counsel. The team will focus on antitrust, trade law and policy work for EU, Russian, Chinese, Turkish and U.S. clients.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now