Welcome back to Higher Law, our weekly briefing on all things cannabis. I’m Cheryl Miller, reporting for Law.com from Sacramento.
This week we’re looking at:
- Legal efforts to open judicial records on Georgia medical marijuana licensing.
- The SEC’s action against an alleged cannabis securities fraud.
- A securities class action targeting Canopy Growth.
- A roundup of cannabis news developments around the states.
- Thanks as always for reading. Got a story idea or feedback? You can send it all to me at [email protected]. You can also call me at 916.448.2935. Follow me on Twitter: @capitalaccounts.