How to Reduce Cost & Minimize Risk for Litigation, Plus Best Practices from the Judiciary
Date: Wednesday, March 18th, 2020
Time: 2:00 p.m. ET |11 a.m. PT
In today’s rapidly changing digital environment, corporate legal teams must have a plan for reviewing information related to litigation and compliance requirements in a defensible and efficient manner. What if you knew what the federal judiciary thinks are defensible and efficient litigation best practices?
Join this webcast to learn empowering insights from new research a panel of experts will reveal to help you create this plan. It includes insights from corporate counsel, paralegals, and the judiciary. You’ll also learn:
- What the federal judiciary thinks are defensible & efficient litigation best practices.
- How to balance cost vs. risk within discovery.
- Areas to identify to streamline your e-discovery practices at your organization.
- How to negotiate proportional discovery parameters to save your organization time & money.
- How to avoid e-discovery court sanctions the next you or your outside counsel is in court.
- How to effectively work with outside counsel to ensure you’re accurately represented throughout the e-discovery process
REGISTER NOW! (Not able to attend? STILL REGISTER you will receive an email with how to access the recording of the event)
|David Yerich| Director of eDiscovery | UnitedHealth Group|
|David R. Cohen| Partner | Reed Smith
David is chair of our Records & E-Discovery Group. He has 30 years of commercial litigation experience in a variety of subject matters. David serves as special e-discovery counsel in many cases, represents companies in complex litigation matters, and also counsels clients on records management and litigation readiness issues.
|Judge Kimberly C. Priest Johnson| Magistrate Judge | United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas|