Seeking Pay Equity? Management Diversity, Transparency Are Key
Employment litigator Jeanne Christensen said the makeup of a company's leadership can be a way to identify the potential for gender or racial pay inequity.
The first thing employment litigator Jeanne Christensen does when considering whether to represent a potential client in a pay inequity lawsuit is look at photos of the company’s management.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now