• Rodger Citron has been appointed to serve as associate dean for academic affairs at Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. He succeeds Deborah Post, who served for three years and will return to the faculty full time.
• Martin Clearwater & Bell has added Gregory Reilly as a partner and head of its employment and labor law practice group. Reilly was a shareholder at Littler Mendelson.
• Evan Norris has been named chief of the national security & cybercrime Section at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District. In addition, Kenneth Abell was appointed as the office’s chief of civil health care fraud.
• Victor Rocco has joined Herrick, Feinstein as a partner and chair of its white-collar defense and investigations practice. He was formally a name partner at boutique Hafetz Necheles & Rocco.
• Goldberg Segalla has added Frederick Pomerantz has joined its global insurance services practice as a partner. Pomerantz was a partner at Wilson Elser Moskowitz Edelman & Dicker.
• Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz has added Jeremy Cohen as a partner, focusing on complex real estate and commercial disputes. Cohen was as a senior associate with Kramer Levin Naftalis & Frankel.
• Davis Polk & Wardwell has added Meredith Mackey as counsel in its capital markets practice. Mackey joins from Goldman, Sachs & Co., where she had been in the loan negotiations group since 2010.
• Anderson Kill has promoted Kanishka Agarwala to shareholder. He is chair of the firm’s intellectual property practice.