Top Rated Lawyers
In an effort to assist you in your selection of qualified outside counsel and referrals, the Texas Lawyer and Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, are pleased to present Top Rated Lawyers®. This series features lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating. These special sections feature attorneys who represent public and private companies as well as individuals.
Click the button below to download a PDF list of the top rated lawyers in Texas from the October 2016 issue of the Texas Lawyer.
To learn about these firms, please visit their websites by clicking on the links below.
- Dehay & Elliston, L.L.P.
- Ross & Matthews, P.C.
- Baron & Budd
- BISHOP & HUMMERT, P.C.
- Steckler Gresham Cochran
- KrucKemeyer Law
- Barkhurst & Hinojosa, P.C.
- The Law Offices of Thomas H. Keen, PLLC
- The Webb Family Law Firm, PC
- Simon Greenstone Panatier Bartlett, PC
- Verner Brumley Mueller Parker P.C.
- Miller Weisbrod LLP
- Arnold, Knobloch & Saunders, L.L.P.
- The Law Firm of Alton C. Todd
- Zimmerman, Axelrad, Meyer, Stern & Wise, P.C.
- Sifford, Anderson & Co., P.C.
About AV® Preeminent™
LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, has published a list of Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating, the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
To create this list, LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® tapped its comprehensive database of Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ to identify lawyers who have been rated by their peers to be AV® Preeminent™.
- Paul Weiss Antitrust Leader Is Trump's Pick for FTC Chair
- UPDATED: Ex-Crowell Leader Quits Firm Amid Questions Over Direction
- California Supreme Court Won't Lower Bar Exam Passing Score
- With BLP Merger, Bryan Cave Would Get Bigger. But Will It Be Better?
- Judge to Bring in FBI and US Attorney After Plaintiffs Lawyer Suggests Witness Tampering in Hip Implant Trial