New York Law Journal
Top Rated Lawyers
In an effort to assist you in your selection of qualified outside counsel and referrals, the New York Law Journal and Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, are pleased to present Top Rated Lawyers®. This series features lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating. These special sections feature attorneys who represent public and private companies as well as individuals.
Click the button below to download a PDF list of the top rated lawyers in New York from the December 2016 issue of the New York Law Journal.
To learn about these firms, please visit their websites by clicking on the links below.
- Gregory Antollino, Attorney at Law
- Napoli Shkolnik PLLC
- Marc J. Bern & Partners LLP
- Gary A. Zucker & Associates, P.C.
- Kantrowitz Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C.
- Goldstein, Rikon, Rikon & Houghton, P.C.
- Ganfer & Shore, LLP
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Wilkofsky, friedman, karel & Cummins
- Peckar & Abramson, P.C.
- Ronald Fatoullah & Associates
- Law Offices of Steven L. Kessler
- Uscher, Quiat, Uscher & Russo, PC
- The Saul Law Firm, LLP
- Frazer & Feldman, LLP
- White, Cirrito & Nally, LLP
- Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara & wolf, LLP
- The Mandel Law Firm
- Barry S. Schwartz Attorney at Law
- Law Offices of Jonathan D. Sands
- Rawle & Henderson LLP
- Wolf Haldenstein Adler freeman & Herz LLP
- Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy LLP
- Frazer & Feldman, LLP
- Scalise & Hamilton LLP
- Emouna & Mikhail, P.C.
- Adria S. Hillman, Attorney at Law, P.C.
About AV® Preeminent™
LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, has published a list of Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating, the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
To create this list, LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® tapped its comprehensive database of Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ to identify lawyers who have been rated by their peers to be AV® Preeminent™.
- Judge to Bring in FBI and US Attorney After Plaintiffs Lawyer Suggests Witness Tampering in Hip Implant Trial
- A Look Back at Sexual Harassment Claims Against Legal Leaders
- At High Court, Just One IP Case That Matters
- Wells Fargo Picks New Compliance Officer From Barclays Amid $1 Billion in Litigation Costs
- For 2 Top DC Lawyers, Time Away Helped Soothe the Soul