ALM Properties, Inc.
Page printed from: The Legal Intelligencer
Select 'Print' in your browser menu to print this document.
The Philadelphia Association of Paralegals Calendar of Events• Today, the member services committee meeting is set for 12:30 p.m. at Berner Klaw & Watson, 1528 Walnut St., Suite 1100. Contact committee chair Christine Flynn at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
2013-06-20 12:00:00 AM
• Today, the member services committee meeting is set for 12:30 p.m. at Berner Klaw & Watson, 1528 Walnut St., Suite 1100. Contact committee chair Christine Flynn at email@example.com to get involved.
• On June 24, a board of directors meeting is scheduled for 4 p.m. at Saul Ewing, Centre Square West, 1500 Market St., 28th floor.
• On June 25, the education committee meeting is set for 12:30 p.m. at Berner Klaw & Watson. Contact committee chair Lyndora Patterson Tiller at firstname.lastname@example.org to help plan another education conference.
• On June 26, the joint intellectual property and litigation committees are set to present "A Practical Guide to Managing Social Media-Based Evidence and Controlling Discovery Expenses" at 5:30 p.m. at Esquire Solutions, 1835 Market St., Suite 2600. The presenter is Robert Hooker, senior litigation expert for Scarab Consulting. Contact Wendy Reczek, email@example.com, or Monica Londo, firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm attendance.
• On June 27, the technology committee meeting is set for 12:15 p.m. at Rawle & Henderson, 1339 Chestnut St. Contact committee chair Babette Pace at email@example.com to learn more about this committee.
• On June 28, the professional development committee meeting is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. at 8 Penn Center, 1628 JFK Blvd., lower-level conference room. Contact committee co-chairs Lyndora Patterson Tiller, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Babette Pace, email@example.com, to confirm attendance.
• On July 9, the third quarter luncheon is set for 12:30 p.m. at Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel, 220 S. 17th St. The annual Joan Weldon Scholarship will be presented to a paralegal student demonstrating academic excellence. Special thanks to Lisa McDermott, president of Everett Kelley Associates, for co-sponsoring this year's scholarship. Many thanks to our luncheon sponsor, Center City Legal Reproductions Inc. Visit http://www.philaparalegals.com to register.
• On July 15, the board of directors meeting is set for 12:30 p.m. at Saul Ewing. Contact president Judy Stouffer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• On July 17, the pro bono committee meeting is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. at the offices of Saltz Mongeluzzi Barrett & Bendesky, One Liberty Place, 52nd floor, 1650 Market St. Contact committee chairs Lisa Dean, email@example.com, or Desiree Purvenas-Hayes, firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm attendance and to be included on the building security list.
• On July 20, The Philadelphia Association of Paralegals is set to host the summer meeting of the Keystone Alliance of Paralegal Associations, beginning at 8:30 a.m. at Saul Ewing. All members are welcome to attend. Contact Keystone Alliance representatives Karen Daemer, email@example.com, and Victor Panieczko, firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm attendance.
• On July 24, the Paralegal Day celebration is scheduled from 12:30 to 2 p.m. at The Atrium, 1735 Market St. The event is sponsored by Magna Legal Services and McCarter & English. •