- Judge Vacates Ropes Client's Double Murder Conviction
- Legal Services NYC Employees Strike; Lower Intake Expected
- Best Legal Departments 2013
- Bloomberg Names Compliance Chief After Client Data Breach
- Facebook's General Counsel is Leaving Company
J. Craig Williams writes daily observations on law and legal news for May It Please the Court. Before becoming a partner with Sedgwick, Detert, Moran & Arnold, and prior to his career as a business litigator, Williams was a broadcaster and a journalist. He obtained his law degree, with distinction, from the University of Iowa College of Law.