Yep, that's what it says. Interactive urinal cakes. Three words you never thought you'd see juxtaposed. Three words that will make it very difficult for you to live up to last...
On Nov. 7, a Congressional briefing was held by the Canary Party, an anti-vaccine Political Action Committee, to attack the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP), the U.S. program...
Lawyer nullification … Pharma-suit-ical … MoFo reads the tea leaves
Judge Lucy Koh One week into the Apple-Samsung damages do-over, no one has been accused of 'smoking crack.'
Some things lawyers just can't do. Lawyers can't destroy documents, fabricate evidence, lie or fail to tell clients everything they need to know to make decisions about their cases, just...
High court frenemies … Glass half empty … Zynga later
The U.S. ended its nine years of war with Iraq in 2011. The President plans for the remaining 55-60,000 troops from the war in Afghanistan to return home by the end of 2014. Between the two wars,...
This is the year of the endgame in gay societal relations, terminating a decade which began with the implementation of domestic partnerships and ended in the development of full gender equality in...
Scientists discover four new legless lizard species. That's what it said in my morning newspaper. In big letters. Very big letters. Letters that covered the entire front page of the...
White rapped ... DAGs dissed ... patent tossed.
- In Bias Case, Ninth Circuit Approves Fees That Dwarf Damages
- Petronas Loses Cybersquatting Case Against GoDaddy
- In Privacy Opinions, Koh and Grewal Air Differences
- Orrick Snuffs Out Wage-and-Hour Suit Against CVS
- Judge Knocks Out Damages Expert in Suit Against Facebook
- Governor Fills SF Bench Seat, 17 Others Around State
- Werdegar Flagged for Failure to Recuse
- State Judges Will See Pay Increase
- Chhabria Clears Senate Judiciary Committee With Some GOP Support
- Judges Warn Congress About Patent Bill Provisions
- Haag's Office Won't Participate in Settlement Conferences
- Fallen Attorneys Argue to Have Their Sentences Reduced
- Ninth Circuit Reinforces Rule Banning Judicial Involvement in Plea Deals
- Groups Demand Details on 'Hemisphere' Phone Tracking
- Judge Delays Nosal Sentencing
Government & Policy
- IP Groups Express Unease Over Patent Reform Bill
- In 8-3 Ruling, Circuit OKs Public TV Ad Ban
- Capital Accounts: State IT Planners Hatch Another Turkey
- Supreme Court Will Review Contraceptive Coverage in Health Care Law
- Almost 5,000 Test Takers Passed July Bar Exam
- More Law Students Heading Straight for In-House Jobs
- Start-Ups Look for Piece of the Legal Research Market
- Companies Put Project Management Principles to Work in Legal
- Study Assesses Corporate Governance Measures in Valley, and Outside
- 2013 Law Department Metrics Benchmarking Survey
- Gibson, Cooley, Get Call on Intuit's Buy of Docstoc
- Vedder Price Adds Bankruptcy Partner in SF
- Bleich Is Back in the Bay
- Latham, Dechert Close $177 Million OncoMed Deal
- Quinn Emanuel's Successful Bet on Kathleen Sullivan