With the real estate market on the rebound, investment opportunities and regulations governing them are on the rise, explain Kaufman Dolowich attorneys.
Real Estate/commercial leasing/landlord/tenant
New legislation is aimed at helping homeowners deal with lenders and avoid foreclosure, explains Oakland attorney Elizabeth Cohee.
New regulations subject brokers to additional fees for nonmember salespersons, but their legality is questionable, says Alex Volkov.
Recent amendment to San Francisco rent law may create more uncertainty than clarity it was aimed to provide, explains attorney Aleksandr Volkov.
A recent appellate decision makes it difficult for local governments to reject a construction project without express adverse findings, explains Kenneth Kecskes of Holland & Knight.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation
- Appellate Law
- Banking & Finance
- Civil Rights & Constitutional Law
- Consumer Protection
- Corporate & Business Law
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Criminal Law
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Environmental Law
- Family Law
- Health Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property
- International Law
- Internet and Technology Law
- Labor and Employment Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Real Estate
- White Collar Crime
Most Viewed Articles
- Prolific ADA Plaintiff Faces Nemesis in Harassment Suit
- Ninth Circuit Pooh-Poohs Coupons in HP Printer Case
- Judge Strikes Arbitration Agreement in Suit Against Ma Labs
- Pass Rate on February Bar Exam Was 41 Percent
- Alsup Awards $203 Million Against Wells Fargo, Again