Top Rated Lawyers 2013 Calendar (Dates subject to change)
In an effort to assist you in your selection of qualified outside counsel and referrals, Corporate Counsel magazine and Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, are pleased to present Top Rated Lawyers®. this series featuring lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating. These guides feature attorneys who represent public and private companies as well as individuals.
Below are the sections featured in Corporate Counsel.
Click the links below to find out more about the sections featured.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Law
- Banking & Finance Law
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Criminal Defense Law – White Collar
- Energy, Environmental and Natural Resources Law
- Go-To Law Firms of the World's Leading Companies
- Go-To Law Firms in Litigation
- Go-To Law Firms in Intellectual Property
- Go-To Law Firms in Labor & Employment
- Health Care Law
- Immigration Law
- In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labor & Employment Law
- Land Use & Zoning Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Mass Torts Law
- Managing Partners
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Taxation Law
- Technology Law
- Transportation Law
- Trusts & Estates
- Women Leaders in the Law
LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, has published a list of Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating, the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
To create this list, LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® tapped its comprehensive database of Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ to identify lawyers who have been rated by their peers to be AV® Preeminent™.
Corporate Counsel Membership Program
Receive exclusive offers and discounts today!
- Digital editions of Corporate Counsel Magazine
- Corporate Counsel eNewsletters
- Discounts on books, events, online CLE and research