Influence more than 43,000 in-house decision makers through their most trusted source for news and information. Corporate Counsel addresses the increasing demands placed on in-house counsel by covering the legal affairs, business issues and government mandates impacting corporate America. By providing readers with news, analysis, trends and practical columns, Corporate Counsel helps attorneys steer their departments, their companies and their careers into profitability.
Corporate Counsel magazine is read, respected and used by a more in-house counsel than any other media brand of its kind — giving you unparalleled access to your next corporate client.
Corpcounsel.com is the only digital destination of its kind where in-house counsel can find breaking news throughout the day.With in-depth features, research, analysis and insight,Corpcounsel.com addresses up-to-the-minute needs of the nation's in-house attorneys and executives.
- Average Monthly Page Views: 261,000+
- Average Monthly Unique Visitors: 117,000+
Corporate Counsel eNewsletters
For daily breaking news from the in-house legal world and the weeks biggest IP stories, Corporate Counsel has an eNewsletter to strategically position you alongside relevant content-and deliver your message directly to the inboxes of our elite, engaged audience.
- The Daily Update: 20,000+ receive daily breaking news from the in-house legal realm
- IP Insider: 7,400+ receive the week's biggest IP events
- In-House Tech Update: 5,600+ receive updates in technology for in-house legal departments
Corporate Counsel Co-Branded Emails
Aligning your message with the Corporate Counsel brand has never been easier than with our co-branded email opportunity. Co-branded emails are written by you, promote your message exclusively and are delivered to our proprietary list of 12,000+ corporate decision makers.
Corporate Counsel Events
Corporate Counsel offers a range of opportunities for sponsors to reach qualified prospects. Put your firm or brand front and center at these additional must-attend conferences for in-house counsel:
- Virtual Corporate Counsel Forum, Online
- IP Counsel Forum, San Jose, CA
- General Counsel Conference, New York, NY
- General Counsel West Coast Conference, San Francisco, CA
- Hedge Fund General Counsel Summit, New York, NY
- IP Trademark Copyright & Licensing Forum, New York, NY
- Investing in Emerging Markets, New York, NY
- Focus Asia Summit, New York, NY
- Cross-Border M&A Forum, New York, NY
- Cross-Border Litigation Forum, New York, NY
- Litigation Summit and Exposition, Washington, D.C.
- Controlling Legal Costs, New York, NY
VP, National Advertising
Phone: (212) 457-9490
Fax: (212) 545-6061
Email: Michael Medwig»
How May We Help You?
For more information on products in the ALM portfolio, pricing, advertising specifications, etc. please fill out the form below ( * required field):